Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Safety Net

I have moved around some and in that time I found it difficult to leave some of those friends I accumulated along the way. It is hard to find that right combination to go along with my personality. [have you ever felt that way?] I had built up so many protective walls around me I was like a fortress. I didn't allow others in but was willing to listen and share with those that would want to have a sounding board or a confidant.

There are places that I have lived where I can't remember one single friend but there are more where there was one special person that was able to breach the walls because of their caring and observing the real woman behind the mask. Those are the woman that no matter where I move to I can still call and it is like I was just sitting in their home yesterday. [I pray you have someone like that]

They never judge me and all my muck. They listen and hear my words that are spoken and even the ones that are silent but my heart is shouting. They are the ones that stop everything and pray with me, on the phone, or send an email that is the sweetest prayer it makes your heart melt and know that they have led you back to the Father and his open arms.

I desperately want to be like that, to share another woman's burden and  to lead her to the One that is waiting to enfold her in His arms so she can hear the steady beat, beat, beat of His heart. To remind her that God has a plan, and He has not been taken by surprise. He is working all things out for her good and He is madly in love with her.

Perhaps you are a sister that is hurting and wondering if anyone really cares. I can tell you from experience that our God cares. He is waiting for you to just place all that garbage in his pack and the boulder you are carrying that makes your heart feel like it can't take another thing He wants to carry it too. He will exchange with you his load that is light as a feather. You will be so surprised that he takes it immediately and you will feel the weight be lifted away. Try Him! You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. I pray that you will be overcome with the such a great love that flows straight to your heart. It is like none other.

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi moonbean7, I post as Babs C. and linked up with Holley Gerth's Coffee for Your Heart just after you did this week. First, I like your blog-post name of Pear of Great Price and Yahweh's Pearl for the blog! I can relate to the role you describe...being the great listener that others confide to, while at times still maintaining the walls you've built up. There are very few who have made it to my inner sanctum as well...I like to use the Temple courtyards as a parallel for how we humans are designed to relate to others. Well, maybe it's not by design, but it sure makes sense. All are allowed at the gates and most all within the first walled courtyard...a small selected are permitted to the inner courtyard and even smaller numbers can enter the temple...by the time you get to the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy of Holies, only a few very select people are permitted. Anyhow, I have a handful of the type of friends you described...can pick up the phone at any time from wherever and are still connected. My best friends...one in each of about 6 states, only 1 or 2 living where I currently do myself. The Pearls of Great Price, and I would loathe to give any one of them up! Moonbean7, I hope you have found another pearl living near you and that whenever you share time that you recieve the blessing of being with a friend who actually sees the real you, knows the real you and celebrates the real you! Keep writing and posting! @-->- Babs C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Yahweh's Pearl. Leave your comments and let me know what you think about the posting. See you next Wednesday, God loves you!