Wednesday, April 2, 2014

You are Loved

I am a slow learner when it comes to the things of God. I am able to read the Bible and take a few notes of things that I didn't seem to catch the first time I read it. But it seems like just lately I am finding out that what the Bible says to ME and what MY life is all about is slowly coming into my range of view!

I would read the words and be sure they were for someone else. It was so very hard to understand that God is speaking to me. I guess I needed someone to show me just how to read and truly listen. The book, His Princess: Love Letters From Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd is a book just perfect for revealing what God has said in His Word but it is written in a very personal way to really feel like God our King is speaking directly to our hearts.

I read it each evening and the words make my heart melt. To know that God love me so very much and He desires me to know that, is overwhelming at times. Have you ever been overwhelmed by love? It takes your breath away, makes the tears flow, and your chest ache. That is the kind of love God has for each of us.

There is a page called "You are my precious daughter". It tells us that we are the "apple of His eye, Daddy's girl". Well, my father died when I was very young so I have never been "daddy's girl or for that matter the apple of anyone's eye. Those words come form 2 Corinthians 6:18 "I will be your Father and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord God Almighty".

You know that the Bible tells us that God fashioned us in our mother's womb, so who knows us better than any other. He created us, He knows our quirks, {He gave me an over abundance in this department}, He knows what makes us tick. We are exactly what He had in mind when we were born. How wonderful to know that truth.

Perhaps you need to know just how much you are adored by the God of love. If you don't believe it just do a word search in the Bible for love. You will be reading loads of verses. Remember only God's love is perfect for He is love, and you are the Apple of His eye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yahweh's Pearl. Leave your comments and let me know what you think about the posting. See you next Wednesday, God loves you!