Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love

When I saw Holley's topic for this post I thought about it, prayed about it, agonized over it for the entire week. How do you tell someone they are loved and have them do more than smile, nod their heads and say "Yeah, I know." I thought of my own life and the love I know from my childhood, to my husband, then to my own children, but not everyone had a wonderful childhood, is married to a wonderful spouse, or for that matter has children. So how to tell someone else they are loved beyond measure and have them KNOW they are exactly that, loved beyond measure.

I went to the "love letters" I received and thought I would share them with you. Know why? They are love letters to you as well as to me. No not the letters from that cutie puttootie that married me but from the wonderful Creator of all things.

He has sent each of us love letters that light our way. { “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12}


He knows every step we take. { "You’ve kept track of my every toss and turn through the sleepless nights, Each tear entered in your ledger, each ache written in your book." Psalm 56:8} He guides our every step. {"And the Lord shall guide you continuously" Isaiah 58:11}

He, the God of the Universe, delights in me {not just me but you too!} {"He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delights in me." 2 Samuel 22:20} 

I am not some unknown person to the Creator of all things He knows me by name! {Just as he knows you by name} "do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name: YOU ARE MINE." Isaiah 43:1

I am not making this up! These are actual love letters from God! He even wants to take all my worries and cares and take them over. {"Cast your burdens upon the Lord and He will sustain you, He will NEVER allow the righteous to be shaken." Psalm 18:35}

How great is His love you want to know? He tells you and I this; "The mountains may depart and the hills may be removed but the covenant {promise} of MY LOVE shall not depart from you." How great is that love huh?

If you haven't read the love letters that are for you in the Bible you need to check it out because God adores you! He thinks you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. He calls you His Beloved. Really! If you don't believe me just check it out for yourself. You will be thrilled to be loved so much!


Check out the posts on Coffee for your Heart 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to share these truths, Maggie! Nothing touches the heart as deeply as His love letters... :) Thanks for your words and heart here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. You are loved!

      Delete
  2. His love letters are so dear to me. I don't know where I'd be without them, it is in Him I find complete acceptance and love. If only more would let this simple truth become a reality and accept Him for Who He is.....It really is that easy, yet we make it so hard. Thanks for your post1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you were blessed. God still speaks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Yahweh's Pearl. Leave your comments and let me know what you think about the posting. See you next Wednesday, God loves you!