Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Truly Amazing!

Last evening so many of us were captivated by the images sent back to us from Pluto. Just to think of God's creative hand in all of this!

If we select the bottom of the screen it seems like a heart. Isn't that just like God, to send us a greeting card from Pluto!

Before we were able to see these images from Pluto there were images that the Hubble sent us about the "birth place" of stars.


These images are just too awesome to even think about what they are showing. What a mighty and wonderful God created all of this, and then to allow us a peek at his creative hand. Mind boggling.

After viewing these could there be ANY problem to big for our God?  Even when Job lost everything and was physically suffering pain, the question God asked was thought provoking for each of us.

Job 38:4


“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?

    Tell me, if you understand.


We are also told just how very wonderfully special we are to our Father:

Psalm 139:14


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.


We need to keep these pictures as well as these verses close at hand when we are feeling less then adequate, thinking God doesn't know our troubles, or that we just don't matter to God.  

Remember that God adores you and he has spectacular ways to show you just how awesome he really is.







1 comment:

  1. Hi, next to you at Holley's from Calif this morning - great reminder of God's grandeur combined with the fact that He adores me (meaning He puts up with me, forgives me, hangs out with me, teaches me, reminds me, leads me. ) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Yahweh's Pearl. Leave your comments and let me know what you think about the posting. See you next Wednesday, God loves you!